The 5 most common types of identity theft:
- Social security - When your social security number is compromised thieves can gain access to social security benefits including housing vouchers; medical and dental care; and also obtain false passports.
- Drivers licenses - Thieves use the information found on your drivers license to apply for loans, credit cards and major purchases.
- Medical - Thieves that obtain medical information can files medical claims and have procedures done under your name.
- Criminal - Crimes committed under your name can cause major damage and inconveniences when applying for a job or sited for a simple parking violation.
- Financial - Criminals that compromise your financial information can empty your savings and bank vaults. They can also apply for large loans such as home or car.
Securing your Identity is just a click away
Keep Identity Theft from happening to you, Today
Limit One Download Per Person
Complete to Download your
Free Identity Theft Ebook
By clicking submit I approve Improve My Credit USA to contact me by a live consultant, email or SMS text regarding credit repair. Submitting my personal information above constitutes my electronic signature. Privacy Note: Improve My Credit USA keeps all information private and never sells it to a third party.